Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultrawebgrid culture/locale problem
posted

I have a culture/locale problem with the ultrawebgrid. I have configured the Format property so that the values in the grid should have thousand separators and 2 decimals. Since I live in sweden I want it in this format: 1 232 232,33. I have configured both the web browser and Sharepoint (wich this site is built on) to have swedish as locale. And everything works fine until I start editing values, manually from edit mode or through a javascript. Those numbers that have been edited has a completely different format: 123.2232,33. What the hell is happening here? What locale is that? Is there a way to force the edited values into a swedish format?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello,

That is normal behavior. If you want to customize editing you have to use the Editor controls inside the grid like WebTextEdit, WebMaskEdit,  WebCurrencyEdit, etc. To do this, you can use the Column EditorControlID property. Please take a look at the link below:
    http://samples.infragistics.com/2008.2/webfeaturebrowser/default.htm
    Grid->Editing Data

Thanks.

Children