Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ASP.NET Jan-23rd Hot Fix bug?
posted

I just installed the ASP.NET 2008 v3 2039 CLR2.0 hot fix and then upgraded my website to this latest version and I noticed the CssClass doesn't seem to work anymore when I'm using it for my webcombos. The width of my webcombo before installing the hotfix was set correctly to 150px (per the CssClass), but after installing the hotfix, the width isn't constrained to 150px anymore. 

If I remove the CssClass and put in width="150px" instead, then this works, but not the CssClass.  Did something change in the hotfix?   It looks like the sameissue is occurring for the WebDateChooser also.

<igcmbo:WebCombo ID="wcPattern" runat="server" ComboTypeAhead="Suggest"
                    Editable="True" EnableXmlHTTP="True" SelBackColor="" SelForeColor=""
                    Version="4.00" CssClass="wcClrCol4" DataTextField="Pattern" DataValueField="Pattern">
                    <Columns>
                        <igtbl:UltraGridColumn Key="Pattern" Width="150px" BaseColumnName="Pattern">
                            <header caption="Pattern">
                            </header>
                        </igtbl:UltraGridColumn>
                    </Columns>
                    <ExpandEffects ShadowColor="LightGray" />
                    <DropDownLayout Version="4.00" XmlLoadOnDemandType="Accumulative"
                        DropdownWidth="192px" StationaryMargins="Header" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                        SortCaseSensitiveDefault="False" RowHeightDefault="15px"
                        TableLayout="Fixed">
                        <FrameStyle Height="130px" Width="192px">
                        </FrameStyle>
                    </DropDownLayout>
                </igcmbo:WebCombo>

here's my CSS for the class highlighted above

.wcClrCol4
{
    width:150px;
    height:20px;       
}

Thanks,