Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Style overriding on LoadPreset in Async Panel
posted

Does anyone know what order the styles have to be in an xml file for the RowStyleDefault not to override the FixedheaderStyle when doing a datagrid.loadpreset(xmlfile.xml) ? Currently I have an ultrawebgrid in an Async panel, when I load the preset xml file everything is fine except that the RowStyleDefault  CSSClass I have defined is overriding the header style defined in the xml class. When the grid is taken out of the Async panel, all is right with the world. This must have to do with that whole CSS cascading hierarchy stuff. I've swtich the Rowstyledefault to be above the header styles in the xml file, hoping it would set the default style first then override it with the headers. No luck.

I want to use the grid in an updatepanel, or async panel I'm not looking to use the async postback xml stuff built into the webgrid. Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

I also noticed that if you set the grids

.RowDefaultStyle

and

.FixedHeaderStyle

in the code behind, the rowdefaultstyle still overrides the FixedHeaderstyle when in an updatepanel or async panel. Doesn't seem to matter which panel

I use

FYI this is version 2007.3

Children