Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Flyout sub-menu not firing UltraWebMenu_MenuItemClicked on a MasterPage.
posted
I am using UltraWebMenu . . . .
I can set a break point in UltraWebMenu_MenuItemClicked and know what was clicked . . . . but only for
top level and 1 level down menus . . .

why doesn't UltraWebMenu_MenuItemClicked fire for -sub -sub (flyout) menu selections ???? 

I should also add that the UltraMenuBar is on a Master Page (Inherits System.Web.UI.MasterPage) ???

but I'm definitely NOT getting a break for the -sub -sub (flyout)s IN:

Private Sub CDBG_UltraWebMenu_MenuItemClicked(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator.WebMenuItemEventArgs) Handles CDBG_UltraWebMenu.MenuItemClicked

ContentPlaceHolder1.Visible = e.Item.Tag = "crs"

ContentPlaceHolder2.Visible = e.Item.Tag =

"frs"

End Sub

(also I have implemented the javascript from https://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-wpf/41895/mouse-right-click-selection#41895

which works as advertised. Can you provide javascript code that accomplishes what I'm attemtping to do

in the event (CDBG_UltraWebMenu_MenuItemClicked) above ?)

Thx,

XPXJ

Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator.v8.3, Version=8.3.20083.1009

Parents
    posted

I believe you are also asking the same question in this forum thread.  Can you confirm whether these two threads are dealing with the same issue, or can you instead confirm how the issues you're reporting in each thread differ?

Reply Children