Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ClickCellButton event doesn't fire
posted

Hello.

I have a ultrawebgrid with a cellButton column,  I've tried diferent ways but cannot make the ClickCellButton to fire on server.

the button is like:

<igtbl:TemplatedColumn Type="Button" CellButtonDisplay="Always"   Width="15px" Key="itemBTN" IsBound="false" AllowUpdate="No"  BaseColumnName="Indicator"  >

I tried with a template column, and the itemCommand is fired but , the button on it does not appear until the row is commited.

This is my code in DisplayLayout:

<DisplayLayout AllowColSizingDefault="Fixed" ScrollBar="Auto" BorderCollapseDefault="Separate"

Name="UltraWebGrid1" RowSelectorsDefault="yes" TableLayout="Fixed" Version="4.00"

UseFixedHeaders="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowDeleteDefault="Yes" AllowUpdateDefault="Yes" AllowAddNewDefault="Yes" FixedHeaderIndicatorDefault="None"

CellClickActionDefault ="Edit"

>

I tried with xmlLoadOnDemand = Acumulative, but does not work.

Please, help

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

You can use the server event OnClick and handle it. Please take a look at the code below:

ASPX:
    <Bands>
                    <igtbl:UltraGridBand>
                        <Columns>
                            <igtbl:TemplatedColumn>
                                <CellTemplate>
                                    <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" OnClick="Button1_Click" />
                                </CellTemplate>
                            </igtbl:TemplatedColumn>

C#:
    protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Label1.Text = "change";
        }

Hope this helps.

Children