Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
An error occurs when i open in Firefox?
posted

Hi,

I am using infragistics 2006 vol 3, i have developed an application in web using WebTab. When i open it in IE, it works fine but when i open in firefox am getting the following problems i found out using firebug.

1) In ig_webtab.js

a) Permission denied to get property XULElement.popupOpen
     b) Permission denied to set property XULElement.selectedIndex

2) By default when user open the page, 2 tabs will be shown, when i switch between the tabs, it is getting postback even thought i have disabled the viewstate and asyncoption is not set..

3) I have given the width as the 100px. It's showing fine in IE, but in firefox, it's showing larger that 100px.

<

igtab:Tab Text ="Customer List">

<Style Height="15px" Width="100px"></Style>

</igtab:Tab>

Can someone tell me what could be the solutions, i know that i am using infragisticcs 2006, but we are planning to migrate to .net 3.5. Till then we will be using only 2006..

Thanks,

Rajagopal.

Parents
No Data
    posted

What version of Firefox are you using?  NetAdvantage for .NET 2006 Volume 3 is supported with Firefox 1.5 and Firefox 2.0.  Support for Firefox 3.0 was added in NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 3.

You may want to download the last hot fix that was released for NetAdvantage for .NET 2006 Volume 3.  That way, if any of what you're encountering were bugs that we'd fixed, you'll get those fixes.  Since this version is no longer maintained, any other bugs will not be fixed in this version.

Finally, I suggest you test the same application using a trial version of NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 3.  That will pick up any bug fixes that have been applied between the release of this version and end of maintenance for NetAdvantage for .NET 2006 Volume 3.

Regarding point #3, where your tabs are showing larger than 100 pixels:  how much larger?  Firefox and IE interpret the same HTML slightly differently.  In particular, IE places scrollbars "inside" their container, while Firefox places them "outside."  Might this account for the difference in size, or is the difference more drastic than this?

Children