Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MulitColumn Headers - Click Event Possible?
posted

Hi,

Within one of our reports we use MultiColumn Headers.  Unfortunately it seems that the headers that we add dynamically in code (not the original headers generated from the data) do not respond to any events even though the ClickAction is set.

foreach (Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraGridColumn c in this.UltraWebGrid1.Columns)

{

c.Header.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginY = 0;

c.Header.ClickAction =
HeaderClickAction.SortSingle;

ColumnHeader ch = new Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.ColumnHeader(true);

ch.Caption = c.Header.Caption + "(Drill Down)";

ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginY = 1;

ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginX = c.Header.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginX;

ch.ClickAction =
HeaderClickAction.SortSingle;ch.Image.AlternateText = "Double click to drill down";

e.Layout.Bands[0].HeaderLayout.Add(ch);

}

Is there anyway in which to fire an event either client or server side?

Many thanks

Russ

Parents
No Data
    posted

Just wondering if this was ever answered - I am trying to do a similar thing.  I can add a link to a header by doing the following:

UltraWebGrid1.Columns[11].Header.Caption = @"<a target='_blank' href ="" " + link + @" "">Total Cost $</a>";

This worked fine.  But when I tried to do something similar with the following:

ch = new ColumnHeader(false);
    ch.Caption = @"<a target='_blank' href ="" " + link + @" "">Total Cost</a>";
    ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginX = 11;
    ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginY = 0; 
    ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.SpanX = 6;
    ch.ClickAction = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.HeaderClickAction.Select;
    UltraWebGrid1.Bands[0].HeaderLayout.Add(ch);

It does not work.  I see the exact text  "<a target='_blank' href ="" " + link + @" "">Total Cost</a>" as the header with no link. 

Am I missing something else that I need to do?  Or is a multi-column header not capable of having a link as a caption?

Children