Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab: How to Set each Tab width through CSOM?
posted

Hi,

I am using One UltraWebTab and set display mode ="multiline". Based on user action i am displaying few tabs.

Only problem is if i have only 2 tabs to display it occupies complete space of tab. So it looks very bad. So may i know how to set each tab width in client side?

Thanks,

Sanjaya Jena

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Sanjaya,

The reason for that is not sufficient width of background images used for tabs. Images provided by installation have limited sizes, because large images would slow down browser. If tabs are wide and RoundedCorners are enabled, then the only solution for that situation is to build custom images with large widths. You may find out names of images from subproperties of RoundedCorners. If you do not know where exactly they are located, then you may look at source of generated html and check path of those images.

You should find those images, open them in image editors, and replace them with new images with larger widths.

Reply Children