Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I update values in another row column using data binding
posted

I am using DataGrid (bind to the obeservable collection), one of the column in the datagrid is checkbox, User Requirement is, when user checks checkbox in any row, other row's checkbox should reset to unchecked. means  only one checkbox checked at a time.

I tried using INotifyPropertyChanged but no luck, please suggest. Thanks

<igGrid:XamWebGrid x:Name="_dgAppInfo" AutoGenerateColumns="False" ColumnWidth="*" ItemsSource="{Binding AppList}">
                        <igGrid:XamWebGrid.EditingSettings>
                            <igGrid:EditingSettings AllowEditing="Row" IsEnterKeyEditingEnabled="True" IsF2EditingEnabled="True" IsMouseActionEditingEnabled="SingleClick" IsOnCellActiveEditingEnabled="True" />
                        </igGrid:XamWebGrid.EditingSettings>
                        <igGrid:XamWebGrid.SelectionSettings>
                            <igGrid:SelectionSettings CellClickAction="SelectRow" RowSelection="Single"></igGrid:SelectionSettings>
                        </igGrid:XamWebGrid.SelectionSettings>
                        <igGrid:XamWebGrid.Columns>
                            <igGrid:TextColumn Key="AppID"  HeaderText="ID"/>
                            <igGrid:TextColumn Key="AppName" Width="*" HeaderText="Name"/>
                            <igGrid:CheckBoxColumn Key="AppActive" Width="*" HeaderText="Active"/>
                        </igGrid:XamWebGrid.Columns>
                    </igGrid:XamWebGrid>

Parents Reply Children