Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
.net grid + WebAsyncRefreshPanel
posted

Hello

I have to modifiy an applcation which was developed before we got Infragistics. It means : update panel + datagrid

I want to use the WebAsyncRefreshPanel of Infragistics because it has much more features than the classic update panel of the .net framework.

My problem, I get a refresh when changing the page in my datagrid. I guess it has to work correctly with the grid of infragistics but I don't want to change this part of the application. Rebuild the grid would take too much time.

Does sy can help me on this ?

Thx 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Im going to keep an eye on this thread, as I have a few grids (small totals grids) that I keep in a normal asp.net grid that i have put the grid and its datasource in my WARP Pannel, and it looks as if the WARP Pannel gets fired off, but the data in my grids doesnt change when the total does change, I refresh the browser and the total does change, its just not changing in the WARP refresh.

Children