Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
HeaderLayout Problem Client Side
posted

Does anyone have any idea ho to get at the Headerlayout on the client side.

I have a problem where I have added a second row of custom headers above the normal Grid Column headers. When I hide columns the regular column headers hide auto but the the ones that I added above them do not. The headers I added in some cases span across multiple columns

I created them on the server side like this

ch =

New Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.ColumnHeader(True)                                    ch.Caption = "Dates"                                                                         ch.Style.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Center                                      ch.Image.AlternateText = "Dates"                                            ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginY = 0                                     ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.OriginX = 11                                     ch.RowLayoutColumnInfo.SpanX = 3                                                               e.Layout.Bands(0).HeaderLayout.Add(ch)

On the server side I found I could do a little bit to hide them like this.                  e.Layout.Bands(0).HeaderLayout.RemoveAt(45)                                                e.Layout.Bands(0).HeaderLayout(45).Style.CustomRules = "display:none"

What I really need to be able to do is get at them on the client and manipulate the SpanX and OriginX properties so I can have them resize properly when I hide the columns.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi hargreae,

I investigated your scenario under 11.1 and did not encounter any issues when the columns are being hidden. Therefore upgrading your product to the newest release of .NetAdvantage should solve the matter.

To answer your other question, the span and origin of custom headers is accessible and should be configured server side rather than on the client.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://ko.infragistics.com/support

Children