Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
numeric slider snaptolocation
posted

I am using a numeric slider and have the SnapToLocation property set to true.  It seems if I click just to the right of a tick which is position to the right of the thumb, it will not put the thumb at the tick which is closest to where I clicked(just left of where I clicked), instead it puts the thumb to the closest tick to the right of where I clicked(the next tick). 

If I click just to the left of a tick which is located to the left of the current thumb position, the thumb does not snap to the tick which is closest to where I clicked(just right of where I clicked), instead it puts the thumb to the closest tick to the left of where I clicked. 

So it seems which ever direction I want to move the slider in, if I click past a certain tick, it will snap to the next tick, even if I clicked closer to the tick which I just passed.

Is there a way to get to snap to the absolute closest tick?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way to adjust the logic used in coercing the snap location value.  What the logic is doing is moving thumb to the next location if the click registered is greater than the current value, otherwise it will move it back one location.

Thanks,

Rich

Children