Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
"Drop data items here" text disappears in PivotGrid in "Defer update" mode by scrolling
posted

Hi,

Start XMLADataSource example and leave only “Date” dimension in grid:

Check “Defer Update”. Drag any measure into the grid. The result is this:

If the horizontal scrollbar is moved  or a column in grid is resized, "Drop data items here" text disappears and values appear in the cells:

Could you fix this?           

Regards,

Plamen

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Plamen,

I reviewed your issue and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  Regarding this I have created you a case in our internal developer system with number CAS-69869-FQKKK6 for you about this issue and linked it to the development issue ID 83700 in our  tracking system.  

I will leave the case open and update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to the case or to the forum thread at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by going to the “My IG” tab on our website, hovering to the "My Support Activity" dropdown and selecting the "Development Issues" tab. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Children