Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataTree - Drag/Drop Multiple Nodes Between Trees
posted

Hi,

I have a situation in which I need to drag multiple XamDataTreeNodes between two XamDataTrees on the same Silverlight user control, but I haven't been able to find examples of how to do this.

So I need to answer two questions:

1. Is it possible to drag/drop between two XamDataTrees?
2. Is it possible drag/drop multiple nodes in one action?

I have enabled the IsDraggable and IsDropTarget properties on both my source and target trees as well as on the nodes that I plan to drag/drop. The drag feature seems to be enabled on my source tree/nodes, but the tree/nodes on which I plan to drop the source nodes don't seem to be enabled as a drop target.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

John

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello jpgobble,

I have been looking into your pervious reply and it seems that the XamTree also does not support drag drop multiple items. I have submitted feature request for you directly to our Product Management team for XamDataTree multiple nodes dragging.  Our product team chooses new feature requests for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly. 

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your features are chosen for development you will be notified at that time.  Your reference number is FR13585.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children