Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NullReferenceException
posted

Using: InfragisticsSL4.Controls.Menus.XamDataTree.v11.1.dll          Version: 11.1.20111.2115

The StackTrace of the exception is attached.  I couldn't determine a way to include in this body without wacky re-formatting.  Please let me know the best way to include code, etc.

No time right now to create a short example that demonstrates the problem.  So, I'm including hopefully a clear descrition so you can see my scenario.

I have an XamDataTree whose ItemsSource is a CollectionViewSource whose Source is a hierarchical ObservableCollection.  The exception occurs when I add an item to the collection and then call Refresh() on the CollectionViewSource.  I have switched to a Silverlight TreeView and no longer get the exception.  But, I'm missing some of the functionality afforded by your control and would like to get this issue resolved.

Please help ASAP.

Parents Reply Children