Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing Pivot Grid's ItemsSource
posted

Hi,

I have a XamPivotGrid that gets its data from an xml that is filtered according to a start and end date the user chooses.

So every time a user changes the start and end date i call the function that filters my xml and then change the pivot grid's ItemsSource like below:

ObservableCollection<MarketShares> mSharesData = SampleDataGenerator.GenerateMarketShares((DateTime)this.datepicker1.Tag, (DateTime)this.datepicker2.Tag);

((FlatDataSource)this.pivotGrid.DataSource).ItemsSource = mSharesData;

this will affect the view of the grid. Meaning that the grid will collapse and i will see the Total View only unless the user clicks to expand. I tried calling the ResultsChanged function to expand the view like below:

this.pivotGrid.DataSource.ResultChanged += DataSource_ResultChanged;

it worked, but the grid is being refreshed in a very obvious way where you could capture for a second the Total View being expanded. Is there a way to have the grid expanded in a less obvious way?

Thanks,

nazha