Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to place a WebDropDown control inside an asp repeater?
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to place a webdropdown control within the <itemtemplate> tag of an asp repeater. I have a dummy script manager outside the repeater without which the webdropdown didn't render. However, when I add more than one rows to the repeater during run time, I get an error:

"Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: Two components with the same id {0} can't be added to the application."

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi svshivshan,

Thank you for posting in the community.

I have investigated this scenario, however so far when adding multiple rows to the Repeater's datasource I am unable to replicate the behavior using version 11.2.20112.1019. In order to provide more insight I would need to know more information regarding how you are adding rows to your repeater as well as the precise version of .NetAdvantage which you are using. A small sample illustrating the behavior would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Children