Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebMenu loses style in WARP
posted

I've been having trouble with Infragistics controls losing their style when they're inside AJAX UpdatePanels. Various forum posts indicate problems with mixing Infragistics controls and UpdatePanels, so I'm now trying to make my app work with WebAsyncRefreshPanels instead, but I'm seeing the same behavior.

In a stripped-down ASP.NET test app, I have a WebCombo and a UltraWebMenu in separate WebAsyncRefreshPanels. In the WebCombo's SelectedRowChanged event, I want to add a subitem to the WebMenu and then refresh the WebMenu's WARP to update the UltraWebMenu to reflect the change. To trigger the refresh, I've added the UltraWebMenu's WARP to the WebCombo's LinkedRefreshControlID list. In my web.config, enableAppStyling is set to true, and the UltraWebMenu's EnableAppStyling property is set to true also.

On page load, the UltraWebMenu looks fine. When the WebCombo1_OnSelectedRowChanged event fires and triggers the refresh of the UltraWebMenu WARP, however, the UltraWebMenu reverts to a default style with boxed menu items and a different font. The new subitem is there, but the style is lost.

Is there a fix for this or another way to make this work? If I'm going to have the same problem regardless of whether I use a WARP or an UpdatePanel, I'd rather use the UpdatePanel because I can update it explicitly in code.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children