Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WARP vs HoverMenuExtender, Battle Royale!
posted

I'm really, really hoping someone here can help me out with this.  I'm kind of on the hook...

I've got a Warp on my form, which has a textbox, a panel, and an ajax HoverMenuExtender (HME) inside it.   The goal is that once the user enters some (incorrect) data into the textbox, the panel will be displayed when the user hovers over the textbox.  Hence the HME.

The problem is that the Warp seems to break the HME.  That is, the panel is rendered whether the user is hovering over the textbox or not.  I've tried to use the regular AJAX UpdatePanel, and the hovering works with it, but it also introduces other problems.  I'm guessing (hoping?) the Infragistics control will have fewer problems overall.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

John 

Parents
No Data
    posted

The plot thickens!  It seems that any ASP.Net AJAX "Extenders" stop working once the WARP panel has done it's callback...  That doesn't help me a whole lot, but maybe it will ring some bells with those of you out there.

Children