Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance is very poor.....
posted

I didnt understand why we bought this product spending huge amount. This is really slow compared to GridView.

We tested this with 500 records which is not even large data and it took 2 mins to load the page on local server.

The Grid doesnt work with firefox. 

Menu is showing the dropdown childs some where on the screen randomly on scrolling(very funny)...... 

And their technical support is very bad. They dont even respond for weeks and weeks.( Probably busy in making money...).

Please make u have tested thoroughly before buying this. 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Please remember that these forums area a peer-to-peer resource to share issues and ideas with other Infragistics users.  If you require official support from Infragistics, please submit a support incident to Infragistics Developer Support from this page of our website.

As for any problems you've received with obtaining official support from Infragistics Developer Support in the past, I'd like to resolve such problems rather than just let them sit.  Please contact me at the following email address so that you and I can work out the problems you've had in obtaining support:  dsmanager@infragistics.com

Children