Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to work with defferent controls on Infreagistics.Win.UltraWinGrid
posted

Hi,

I  have one product which is using “Infragistics NetAdvantage for .NET 2009 Vol. 1 CLR 2.0”. for developing Windows application. I have tried with "Test Advantage 9.1" with QTP 9.5 to test the application.

Here i'm attached one of the grid the one which we need to automate in our application, below are the my test scenarios.

1. In (1, 2, 3 ) Rows we have Buttons, here we wanted to click the button and select one of the Check box, and click on the OK button from that window. please see the second Image

2. In (4, ,5, 6, 7) Rows we have Drop down buttons, here we wanted to select one option from the Drop down and get the items count.

3. In Last Row we have one Calender picker, here we wanted to select one date. please see the first image.

please guide me on this.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

The best way to determine how to interact with the cells of different types in the grid would be to record on your application and see what is recorded for clicking the buttons in the cells and what is recorded for when you select a value from the drop down.  This would give you the methods that you need to call to duplicate this behavior.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Alan

Children