Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error cause by HTMLEditor
posted

I just recently upgraded to v15.1 from 14.1. I put an HTML editor on a simple page in design view the editor looks fine.  But I run the page and get this...

[FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.]
   System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormat(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args) +10930219
   System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] args) +63
   Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.WebHtmlEditor.RenderEndTag(HtmlTextWriter writer) +5791
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +43
   Infragistics.WebUI.WebHtmlEditor.WebHtmlEditor.Render(HtmlTextWriter writerForIE) +1006
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +57

I cannot get the version updater to run.  I entered a note on that as well.  I have made sure all the scripts and images are loaded under ig_common in the inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\4_0_30319\ig_common directory.  I don't know where to go from here.  Please advise.

Parents
    posted

Hello nbizub,

Thank you for using our community.

Could you please tell me the exact version of 15.1 that you are using? Are you using the latest Service Release (15.1.2123)?

I’ll be waiting for your response.

Reply Children