Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade Version Infragistics 2015 -v1
posted

Hi Infragistics Team,

My Selp P Nagarajan Now currently working Credit Suisse   . we are already used inragistics   version 1.0.3300.0,  Now Upgrading 2015 v1 version is 15.1.20151.1018.

Problem :

Now Update the Control WebExcelExporter . & WebDataGrid. It’s throw some Error:

“The base class includes the field 'ExcelExporter', but its type (Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebExcelExporter) is not compatible with the type of control (Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebExcelExporter).”

Please help on this.

Some page supported for Above Two control: but while Running it’s throw some Error , I deleted Temporary file also.

c:\Users\np4\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\f7182386\70a76ab\App_Web_fairvalueleveladmin.aspx.cdcab7d2.aax945gk.0.cs(351):

error CS0433: The type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.EditorControls.WebNumericEditor' exists in both 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NE

Please help on this  two problem .  or any give me solution .

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your issues are caused by using both versions at the same time. Attempting to use multiple versions in the sample project will cause conflicts and the controls won’t know what version of the assemblies to use.

When updating to newer version, you should replace:

1. All the DLLs with the new ones.

2. All the references in the project to point to the new version (this includes web.config and aspx pages).

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Children