Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
No images after deployment
posted

I have a ig_common virtual dir on prod.  The site shows fine in development put when I build to prod, the web dialog images are X's and the content is white.  What am I missing in deploying Infragistics?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Try navigating directly to one of the images in your browser.  For instance, if you're looking at "arrow.jpg" (not likely the name of one of our images in the ig_common directory; I'm using it as a simple "for instance"), and if your production website is "www.myproductionsite.com", you would try navigating to the following URL:

http://www.myproductionsite.com/ig_common/arrow.jpg

If you see the image in your browser, then the image should be accessible to your webpage.  I doubt this will occur in your situation.

What's more likely to occur is that you'll get an HTTP error message.  This message may give you more information as to why it can't be found.  As an example, you might get a "403 Forbidden" error, which suggests that you don't have the right access permissions on the directory.

Children