Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Header Styles and Visibility
posted

Hello,

I'd like to get the title bar (I believe called the header) of a webdialog window to use the same color scheme as a stylesheet class from my page, or failing that, to hide it altogether.  I haven't been able to do either. 

To hide it, I set the Visible property of the MaximizeBox, MinimizeBox, CloseBox, and Header to false, but you can still see it, although it does get about half it's normal size.

To get it to have my desired color scheme I tried setting the CssClass of the header to "myClass", but it keeps it's regular old blue fade color scheme.

However, at runtime, if I select the cells of the table row that make up the header / title bar using the IE Developer toolbar and change their clss to "myClass" I see their color scheme change to the color scheme that I'm trying to get.

Can anyone offer any insight?

-Eric

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Eric,

To hide header you should use Header.Visible=false. To customize edges of dialog, you should use RoundedCorners. Below is example:

<style type="text/css">
    .edgeTop
    {

height:4px;

background:#F0F0F0;

border-top:1px solid #707070;

font-size:1px;
    }
    .cornerLeft
    {

border-left:1px solid #707070;

}
    .cornerRight
    {

border-right:1px solid #707070;

}
    </style>

<ig:WebDialogWindow ID="WebDialogWindow1" runat="server" Height="200px" Width="400px">

<RoundedCorners BodyCornerTopLeftCssClass="cornerLeft" BodyCornerTopRightCssClass="cornerRight" BodyEdgeTopCssClass="edgeTop" />

<Header Visible="False"></Header>
    </ig:WebDialogWindow>

Children