Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Drilldown with tooltip in UltraWebChart
posted

Hello,

To enable the tooltip drill down, in the chart tooltip properties I've added 

iframe src=tooltip.aspx?ROW=DATA_ROW&COL=DATA_COLUMN

and my tooltip.aspx page_load is something like this where value1, value2, and value 3 are session variables I obtain from the parent page and GetData is the function which has the database connectivity and SP information.

Dim ROW As Integer

Dim COL As Integer

If Not Page.Request("ROW") Is Nothing Then

ROW = CInt(Page.Request("ROW"))

End If

If Not Page.Request("COL") Is Nothing Then

COL = CInt(Page.Request("COL"))

End If

If periodvalue Is Nothing Or facvalue Is Nothing Or provvalue Is Nothing Then

Dim dt1 As DataTable = GetData("Stored_Proc", 4, 0, 0, 0, 901, 0, 0, 0)

Me.chtTest.Data.DataSource = dt1

Me.chtTest.Data.DataBind()

Else

Dim dt As DataTable = GetData("Stored_Proc", 4, value1, value2, 0, value3, 0, 0, 0)

Me.chtTest.Data.DataSource = dt

Me.chtTest.Data.DataBind()

End If

My question for you is, the chart on tooltip is now currently showing the same data as on the parent chart. To drill down, I need to show the tooltip chart so that it displays the data below the parent chart. I am not sure how to capture that value and pass it to the SP. Row and Col bring back the row and column on the SP, but the Stored procs do not accept those params. Please advice.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children