Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
First day in Webschedule WebDayView
posted

Hello,

I use a WebDayView to make my web calendar look like the Outlook Workweek calendar. I set VisibleDays property to 5.

But when I change the ActiveDay of the WebScheduleInfo control, the first day in the workweek view changes to the active day.

Is it possible that the first column in the workweek view is always monday (just as it is in Outlook) ??

Best regards.

Parents
No Data
    posted

The WebDayView will currently always start from the active day.  The WebWeekView will always start from the first day in the workweek.  Sounds like you need a combination of the two, which right now isn't available.  Not sure there's a workaround at this point, since no matter what you do, the webdayview will attempt to show the active day at the top.  This does sound like a good feature request, and I would encourage you and any others who wish to have this feature submit a feature request through https://ko.infragistics.com/community/ideas

-Tony

Children