Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to access an Axis added to a composite Chart Area
posted

The following shows the source code that creates the X and Y axis information for my composite chart.  I want to be access the Y Axis in my code behind page, so that I can adjust the Min and Max Range values. I am adding mulitple NumericTimeSeries to the chart layer(s) in my code behind page, and the Y axis range needs to be based on the the numeric values from these.  How can I do this?

<ChartAreas>

<igchartprop:ChartArea Key ="myChartArea1">

<axes>

<igchartprop:AxisItem Key="axisX" OrientationType="X_Axis" DataType="Time" SetLabelAxisType="DateData" LineThickness="1" TickmarkStyle="DataInterval" TickmarkInterval="1" TickmarkIntervalType="Hours">

<MajorGridLines Visible="True" DrawStyle="Dot" Color="Gainsboro" Thickness="1" AlphaLevel="255"></MajorGridLines>

<MinorGridLines Visible="False" DrawStyle="Dot" Color="LightGray" Thickness="1" AlphaLevel="255"></MinorGridLines>

<Labels ItemFormatString="&lt;DATA_VALUE:HH &gt;" Font="Verdana, 7pt" HorizontalAlign="Near" VerticalAlign="Center" Orientation="VerticalLeftFacing">

<SeriesLabels HorizontalAlign="Center" VerticalAlign="Center" Orientation="Horizontal"></SeriesLabels>

</Labels>

</igchartprop:AxisItem>

<igchartprop:AxisItem Key="axisY" OrientationType="Y_Axis" DataType="Numeric" SetLabelAxisType="GroupBySeries" RangeType="Custom" RangeMax="26" LineThickness="1" TickmarkStyle="Smart" TickmarkInterval="4" Extent="35">

<MajorGridLines Visible="True" DrawStyle="Dot" Color="Gainsboro" Thickness="1" AlphaLevel="255"></MajorGridLines>

<MinorGridLines Visible="False" DrawStyle="Dot" Color="LightGray" Thickness="1" AlphaLevel="255"></MinorGridLines>

<Labels ItemFormatString="&lt;DATA_VALUE:#.#&gt;" Font="Verdana, 7pt" HorizontalAlign="Near" VerticalAlign="Center" Orientation="Horizontal">

<SeriesLabels HorizontalAlign="Center" VerticalAlign="Center" Orientation="Horizontal"></SeriesLabels>

</Labels>

</igchartprop:AxisItem>

</axes>

<gridpe elementtype="None"></gridpe>

<border thickness="0"></border>

</igchartprop:ChartArea>

</ChartAreas>