Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webdropdown, Multiple Selection, in formview
posted

Using 2009.1 controls.

I've added a WebDropdown to my edititemtemplate in a formview. I've enabled multiselect and bound it to a datasource.

<ig:WebDropDown ID="WebDropDown1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource_SystemTypes"
                                TextField="Item_Text" ValueField="Item_Value"
                                DropDownAnimationType="Linear" DropDownContainerHeight="0px" DropDownContainerMaxHeight="0px"
                                DropDownContainerWidth="0px" EnableDropDownAsChild="True" EnableMultipleSelection="True"
                                MultipleSelectionType="Checkbox" PageSize="0" Width="100%">
                            </ig:WebDropDown>

The webDropdown is visible (aside from the dropdown arrow graphic whereever that is supposed to exist) and it is populated properly.

I can check multiple items. Looks good.

When I handle my formview_updating event to grab the selections so I can stuff them in a table, I have only the items I initially selected when the formview was databound. No items that I have checked on the form are marked as selected in the webdropdown.items or selecteditems collections.

How depressing.

Is there some way to reliably access the selected items?

Parents Reply Children
No Data