Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to link generic list to WebDayView?
posted

Hi, i want to set a generic list  ( List<MyAppointment>) to a WebDayView but i have problems, the appointments are not shown, only are show if the ppoinment has alldayevent set to true.

my code : 

<ig_sched:WebDayView ID="WebDayView1" runat="server" WebScheduleInfoID="wsInfo" 

EnableMultiResourceCaption="True" >

</ig_sched:WebDayView>

<ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleGenericDataProvider runat="server" ID="WebScheduleGenericProvider1"

WebScheduleInfoID="wsInfo">

<AppointmentBinding DataKeyMember="ID" ResourceKeyMember="ResourceKey" />

<ResourceBinding DataKeyMember="ID" />

<VarianceBinding DataKeyMember="ID" ResourceKeyMember="ResourceKey" />

</ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleGenericDataProvider>

<ig_sched:WebScheduleInfo ID="wsInfo" runat="server" AppointmentFormPath="WebSchedule/AppointmentAdd.aspx"

ReminderFormPath="WebSchedule/Reminder.aspx" EnableRecurringActivities="True" EnableSmartCallbacks="false"

EnableMultiResourceView="True" EnableAppStyling="True" OnActivityAdding="wsInfo_ActivityAdding"

OnVarianceAdding="wsInfo_VarianceAdding">

</ig_sched:WebScheduleInfo>

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

Could you show me the signature  of your MyAppointment class ? Also ,how and where do you set the DataSource properties of the Generic provider ? Some sample  could could additionally help me a lot to resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Thank you,

Angel 

Children