Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Application deployment problem in Hosted server?
posted

Hi Everybody,

I am using NetAdvantage 2008 vol 1(CLR 2)

In my local machine all the controls working properly(infragistics) but once upload all my files to sever(hosting). Any how its getting error.

I had upload all the relevant folder & files.

Error displays like : System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers

Please help me...

Thanks,

Saravanan Srini 

saravanan@vesttechnologies.com 

Parents
No Data
    posted

See the help topic "Deploying an Aplication to a Partial-Trust Environment" and use the set of assemblies that should have been installed with NetAdvantage that have been marked with the AllowPartiallyTrustedcallersAttribute

If that doesn't work contact developer support for help.

Children
    posted in reply to Tim Hitchings

Hi

Thanks for your reply...

I done the above procedure what you said in your mail Deploying an Application to a Partial-Trust Environment any how it displays the same error..

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]
    Infragistics.WebUI.Shared.UltraLicenseAttribute..cctor() +0

What should I do now ? 

Thanks,

saravanan

saravanan@vesttechnologies.com