Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client...
posted

I am using  WebHtmlEditor 10.2.20102.1011 to display the html message. I got  an error message:

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00_ControlPart_VendorManagerControl1_uc_VendorProfile1_txtComments_t_a="...=%22parts 
availabili...").

Stack Trace:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00_ControlPart_VendorManagerControl1_uc_VendorProfile1_txtComments_t_a="...=%22parts 
availabili...").]
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String value, String collectionKey, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +8730676
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection(NameValueCollection nvc, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +122
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +114
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +8896047
   System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +97
   System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +69
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +8431
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +253
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +78
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
   ASP.admin_customer_vendormanager_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +37
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +100
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

I know this is related to the following message

award-winning service teams, and outstanding parts availability for your routine maintenance and repair needs.

Here is the source code:

HtmlControl1.Text = datareader("Comment")

Event I set  <%@ Page ValidateRequest="false" ...  the error message still comes out. Is there any solution for this case?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children