Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wierd Error when upgraded to latest 2010.3 version
posted

Hi,

I've upgraded my project (.Net 2.0 & Infragistics v7.3) to .Net 4.0 & Infragistics v 2010.3.

I am getting the following errors and am unable to figure out why. I see those files in the project but still:

it would be great if anyone can help me resolving this! Thanks!

An error has occurred:

User: xxxxx

Computer Name: xxxxxxxxxx

Page: ig_shared.css

Date/Time: 11/9/2010 10:05:22 AM

Error Message: System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): File does not exist.

at System.Web.StaticFileHandler.GetFileInfo(String virtualPathWithPathInfo, String physicalPath, HttpResponse response)

at System.Web.StaticFileHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context, String overrideVirtualPath)

at System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

An error has occurred:

User: xxxxx

Computer Name: xxxxxxxxxx

Page: ig_tree.css

Date/Time: 11/9/2010 10:05:22 AM

Error Message: System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): File does not exist.

at System.Web.StaticFileHandler.GetFileInfo(String virtualPathWithPathInfo, String physicalPath, HttpResponse response)

at System.Web.StaticFileHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context, String overrideVirtualPath)

at System.Web.DefaultHttpHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi,

I think you don't have the new style sets. Try to drag and drop some of the new controls, for example WebDataGrid. That will create the ig_res folder which contains the new css files.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Ivo

Children