Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Paging with Editing - very urgent
posted

Hi!

Today we show the control functionality to the It manager, and tomorrow he will show to users, but...

On page index changing, the update isn't made ok: the primary key is displayed ok but is not recognized on object data source update parameter (anytime is taken as the first page).

Have you met something like this. Please give me a response... thanks.

Lidia.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Lidia,

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing.  I created a WebDataGrid with paging and editing. The WebDataGrid operated as expected without issue.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either a problem possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using.  My test was performed using version 11.1.20111.1006 in NetAdvantage for ASP.NET 2011 Volume 1.

If the project does show the product feature working correctly, this indicates a possible problem in the code of your application.  It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

Or, if this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com

WebDataGridPage.zip
Children