Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AJAX.NET and Infragistics
posted

Im using Infragistics 7.3 and the controls Im using are not working with the update panel. Im using the  webdatetimeedit and the calendar controls in a update panel, but when the update panel refreshes, the Infragistic controls no longer work the way they should (The calendar does not popup, the dates do not change from LongDateTime to mm/dd/yyyy) Whats going on here?

Parents
    posted

Are you using .net 2.0 with sp1? My project was built on AJAX technology using Update Panel, and other AJAX tools, 7.2 with .net 2.0, and when Microsoft issued sp1, all the AJAX technology stopped working right with Infragistics controls. Non-Infragistics controls worked fine.

I placed a support request in January, when it happened and after a few emails back and forth they recognized it was a problem and were working on it. No resolution yet.

You should submit this to support.

I removed all the AJAX objects, and have gotten by, although I had to rethink a lot of web  forms to make the project work.

Reply Children