Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to deal with a custom data model for webschedule
posted

Hi tech guru's,

I am using the infragistics 8.1, which is a recent version. I am implementing the webschedular for my project.

In my case, I have a database structure which is quite different from what is provided for the webschedular as example, I have a different set of field names. So, I started with building my custom webschedulesqlclientprovider for my custom stored procedures. But the functionality of my webschedular is similar to what is provided or meant for.

I am trying to understand, what are the objects am I supposed to customize, Should I customize only the webschedulesqlclientprovider or should I customize the

1. WebScheduleSqlClientprovider
  2. WebScheduleinfo
  3. Appointment
  4. Activity

If I have to customize the webschedulesqlclientprovider only, where can I define which stored procedure it is supposed to use.
What is the step by step process?

Please let me know if there are any sample code that is provided.
Note: I tried the article "Creating a custom data provider" in the infragistics help.

I created a project as defined in the above article, but could not figure out how to move forward from there.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sai

Parents Reply Children
No Data