Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Appointment Form ~ refresh webschedule control w/out losing current selection
posted

Hi there ~ I'm hoping someone has run into this issue and can help me, since I've seen a few using there own custom add appointment forms...

So, I have my own add appointment popup form and after I add or edit, using javascript, I close the popup and refresh the parent in order to display the new appointment. Now, if they had scrolled to say July in the MonthView to add a new July Appointment, using the parent refresh makes the MonthView return to the current month (April).

I need to have the new or updated appointment appear, but also stay on the currently selected month/ week/ day.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Terri

Parents
No Data
    posted

When you do your refresh from coming back from your custom form pass the current date as a querystring and then just set it on page load.

Children