Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error row selected without ajax
posted

Hello,

When I select a row on my datagrid, I fire a server event to update other fields in the web page.

Whit enableAjax = true, my event is fired, but impossible to modifie the value of the other field. Normal.

So, I set enableAjax= false

But with this, a have a javascript error :

activeElement is null on this function, so impossible to acces nodeName

_onDocumentMouseOverHandler: function(e)
    {
        this.__x = e.clientX;
        this.__y = e.clientY;

var activeElem = document.activeElement;
        if(!this.__controlActive && activeElem.nodeName != "BODY" && activeElem.nodeName != "HTML")
        {
            this.__lastFocusedElement = activeElem;

if (this.__lastFocusedElement && this.__lastFocusedElement.nodeName == "INPUT")
            {
                this.__lastFocusedInputCaretPosition = this.__lastFocusedElement.value.length;
            }
        }
    },

version 10.3.20103.2105

Thx

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi dufour01,

I did a search for that code and it appears to be from the WebDataMenu.  You have one?  I also compared the code and our source and it looks as if a bug has been fixed regarding this has already been fixed and released.  It is bug 77774.  It was resolved in build 10.3.20103.2150, so if you upgrade to the latest Service Release, you should be fine.

regards,
    David Young 

Reply Children