Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WHDG update child row problem
posted

Hi Infra team ,

Iam updating rows from my WHDG on server side by OnRowUpdating="WebDataGrid1_RowUpdating" , and CRUD set to false;

If i update the parent row its works fine , but if i try to update child row it sends me an error:

[NullReferenceException]: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.ContainerGrid.RaisePostDataChangedEvent()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
[HttpUnhandledException]: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
   at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at ASP.desktopmodules_fundmanager_administracao_moduloimportacao_detalhecertificacao_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\fundportal\6f29f1c8\77e67533\App_Web_gl2aqm50.0.cs:line 0
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Can anyone help me!

PS( already  installed service release (2064) )