Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
no images - style disappears
posted

Hi,

I can't seem to make the style visible on the scheduler-views as you can see on the screenshot attached to this post.

The ig-common virtual folder is OK and when I construct my page I can perfectly see the style I choose. But upon runtime (as well on local machine as when deployed to server) the images are all gone ...

This problem only occurs with webscheduling. Other infragistics controls don't have this problem. 

Any idea what might be wrong?

screenshot

Parents
No Data
    posted

It appears you're running one of the WebSchedule samples.  It says in the WebPanel (step 4) to select a StyleSheetFileName from the drop down, now I see in your screen shot there is a drop down field in the WebToolbar.  But it is not populated with any styles.  This makes me think perhaps you are missing some of the App_Code files that are part of the ASP.NET Feature Browser (or you have them, but are missing some other part of the Web application's setup)? 

In the App_Code/Config.cs class there's a property, WebScheduleCssPath, that looks in the AppSettings[ ] of web.config to determine where to find the style sheets used by the feature samples, and I think the WebSchedule sample you're showing uses this property, at least indirectly (through another utility class it is using to get the style sheet file names from).  This may be leading to a path for the CSS files that perhaps you don't have when you deploy this page separately?

In the ASP.NET Feature Browser, the styles for the WebSchedule are one folder up, and then under /styles (ie, "../styles") so whether you can use the code in the full page sample as-is will depend on your Web application having the same folder structure since there is a lot of code in that code behind file that is setting up these style sheet file name paths.

HTH

Children