Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Crystal Reports and WebDataMenu conflicting
posted

Hi,

I am trying to use the WebDataMenu (11.1, i have also intalled the service release to see if this fixes the problem 11.1.20111.2064) with the crystalreportsviewer 13.0.2000 with not much success (VS.NET2010/VB).

basically if i have the webdatamenu after the crystalreportsviewer section both display correctly, but having the menu above the crystalreportsviewer (where i actually want it) causes the crystalreportsviewer to not display anything.

I have tested this on IE8,IE9,Firefox 7, this problem also applies to other infragistics controols such as webexplorerbar, webdatatree.

I can recreate this issue in a sample project as follows, this causes the report to not show, but moving the code for the datamenu after the reportviewer is ok.

<%@ Page Title="" Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/Site.Master" CodeBehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="WebApplication1.WebForm1" %>
<%@ Register assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.2064, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls" tagprefix="ig" %>
<%@ Register assembly="CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" namespace="CrystalDecisions.Web" tagprefix="CR" %>
<%@ Register assembly="Infragistics4.Web.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.2064, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI" tagprefix="ig" %>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="HeadContent" runat="server">
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContent" runat="server">
    <ig:WebDataMenu ID="WebDataMenu1" runat="server">
        <Items>
            <ig:DataMenuItem Text="Root Item">
            </ig:DataMenuItem>
        </Items>
    </ig:WebDataMenu>
    <ig:WebScriptManager ID="WebScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </ig:WebScriptManager>
    <CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server"
        AutoDataBind="true" ReportSourceID="CrystalReportSource1" />
    <CR:CrystalReportSource ID="CrystalReportSource1" runat="server">
        <Report FileName="CrystalReport1.rpt">
        </Report>
    </CR:CrystalReportSource>

</asp:Content>

site.master is just the default created and the report is just a blank one for testing purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob