Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistic 8.2 to 11.1 migration
posted

Hi,

I have a VS 2008 (Framework 3.0) Solution that needs to be migrated to VS2008 with Framework 4.0,so i am using trial version of infra 11.1 ,first i migrated to VS2010 and by using version utility 11.1 i migrated to 11.1 now,

1.while migrating which CLR version i should choose its showing CLR 2.0 as default,
2. when i choosed 4.0 and migrated my solution i am getting following error
   a."Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in all the infragistic controls     when  viewed in designer page.
   b.The images are not loaded from ig_common\images folder,will this loation change after the migration..

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello lochinvar143 ,  

Apology for the late response. In regards to your upgrade path it should go smoothly by using the Upgrade Utility 

About the error that you are receiving, does the error come in the Upgrade Utility or in the project when you try to build the solution? 

Can you please let me know if you still experience any difficulties with this matter.

Best regards, 

Children