Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disable Autocrud
posted

Hi I am using Infragistics4 v11.2.

I am using a WebDataGrid, in which I have a couple of editable columns and a column with checkboxes. Rest of the columns are read only. For this I have used ObjectDatasource with paging and sorting enabled. 

My requirement is that , when a button is clicked, on the server side button click event, I need to save the data entered in those two columns for all rows with the checkbox checked. 

The issue I am facing is that when I edit the cells corresponding to those columns, It is trying calculate the updates and fire the update event. I am getting an exception "NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented ". 

Can anyone please tell me how to disable this auto CRUD. I dont want any update events to be fired. I tried  <ig:EditingCore AutoCRUD="False"> , but no use.

Also, to fix the exception I tried defining a dummy update function. But it did not help.

Parents Reply Children