Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
An error occurred while attempting to add the Infragistics components to the tool box. (Visual Studio 2008)
posted

When I run the "Create Visual Studio Toolbox Tab" tool on Visual Studio 2008, I get an error. I can get the toolbox controls added manualy, but would still like to see the problem addressed.

The log generated by the toolbox utility is:

3:18:12 PM - Params: /v /t:9.0 8.1
3:18:12 PM - PUBLIC: Begin processing NetAdvantage version 8.1
3:18:12 PM - Beginning to process VS v9.0
3:18:12 PM - Getting Type for ProgID: VisualStudio.DTE.9.0
3:18:12 PM - Creating type: System.__ComObject
3:18:14 PM - EXCEPTION: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
 Source: mscorlib
 Message: Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {1A5AC6AE-7B95-478C-B422-0E994FD727D6} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80010001.
 Stack Trace:    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at TBUtility.ToolboxUtilityManager.ProcessArguments()

Parents Reply Children