Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Trying to change height of the WebDropDown.
posted

Hello,

I have a WebDropDown (11.2.20112.2055) in a Master Page. The WebDropDown has the "IG" StyleSet attached. I tried to change the Height of the control by changing the Height & Width of ".igdd_IGDropDownButton" from 22x22 pixels to 16x16 pixels. When i try to load the page in Visual Studio, the control is still set to the original height (button is still 22x22 pixels). When I click on the dropdown button and then click somewhere else on the screen, the control shrinks to to the hieght i wanted orignally but when i reload the page it jumps back to its original size.  I even tried to do the following and it still didn't work:

.igdd_IGDropDownButton
{
 width: 15px !important;
 height: 15px !important;
 z-index: 9999;
}

How do i set the height of the control so that it works properly?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Shane,

Can you clarify the height of which part of the dropdown you want to change – for the entire control or for the dropdown arrow button itself?

If you want to change the arrow button height and also input field height you can use the following two CSS classes (set them in the page needed and they will override the default classes with the same name in “ig_res”):

<style type="text/css">

/* Changes the size of the dropdown arrow button */

.igdd_DropDownButton img

{

height: 15px;

width: 15px;

}

/* Changes the height of the dropdown input field*/

.igdd_ValueDisplay

{

height: 15px;

}

</style>

Let me know if this is working in your scenario.

Reply Children