Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
my website can not Upgrade to 2011
posted

my website ware created by netadvantage 2009 .now I need to upgrade to 2011 .Howevere  there are some problems.

and I have  a  question.In 2009 it has WebGrid,but I didn't found in 2011 it's just have webdatagrid.

They are the same except of the name ???

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi JamesLee1001,

Thank you for posting in the community.

Please note that the UltraWebGrid and the AIKIDO WebDataGrid are different controls. As the the new AIKIDO controls have a different architecture than that of the classic ones, the overall structure and API is changed. Therefore the migration process entails manually moving the implemented configuration of the old controls to the new ones. In terms of the functionality provided by the new toolset, we have made every attempt to ensure that all commonly used features of the classic suite are available as well.. A detailed list of the retired controls and their respective replacements is available at:

http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/taz_abdeali/archive/2011/11/17/asp-net-product-changes-in-2011-volume-2.aspx

Rest assured you can expect our full support and assistance during the migration process should you decide to undertake it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions on that topic.

Children