Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Resize in SplitterBar hangs IE8
posted

Hello,

I have a WebSplitter [Infragistics35.Web.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.1006] placed in a contentpage. When i resize the SplitterBar once my IE8-Browser hangs. I could not do anything with the webpage. I also found no errormessages. The same action in FireFox works fine.

The code is:

<ig:WebSplitter ID="SplitterBrowser" runat="server" Height="95%" Width="100%" DynamicResize="True">
        <panes>
            <ig:SplitterPane runat="server"
                             Size="25%">
                <Template>
                    <ig:WebDataTree ID="TreeDirectories" runat="server"
                                    Height="100%" Width="100%"
                                    EnableConnectorLines="True"
                                    onnodeclick="TreeDirectories_NodeClick"
                                    onnodecollapsed="TreeDirectories_NodeCollapsed"
                                    onnodeexpanded="TreeDirectories_NodeExpanded"
                                    SelectionType="Single" StyleSetName="Windows7">
                        <AutoPostBackFlags NodeClick="On" />
                        <NodeSettings ParentNodeImageUrl="~/images/SSL/FolderOpen.gif" />
                    </ig:WebDataTree>
                </Template>
            </ig:SplitterPane>

<ig:SplitterPane runat="server"
                             Size="75%">
                <Template>
                     Here is a WebDataGrid
                </Template>
            </ig:SplitterPane>

</panes>
    </ig:WebSplitter>

The WebSplitter is not content of a UpdatePanel.

Could anyone please help me?

Thank you

Martin

Parents
    posted

Hi Stumpy74,

I tested the described scenario with the version you have specified, but I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the attached sample - WebSplitter in content page, containing WebDataTree and WebDataGrid. Resizing the splitter under IE8 does not cause any issues.

Please let me know if this helps.

WebSplitter.zip
Reply Children