Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dropdown provider not working sometimes
posted

I am using 11.2 v2125  webdatagrid with a dropdown provider. It works throughout my site except on 1 page I have. In development it works everywhere but on production there is one page that when clicking on the cell the dropdown provider will not display. It acts as though there is no dropdown provider and displays the text editor.

This page has 2 grids; one with a dropdown provider that works and another with a dropdown provider that won't show. It does not work in Chrome, IE, Safari, or Firefox.

I finally traced it down to switching IE9 to compatibility mode will display the dropdown provider. Any clue as to what is going on here? The dropdown provider is wired just like all the other ones that I am using and have been using for months without a problem.

Steve

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello sperna,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

This behavior may be related to CSS. Please let me know there are customized CSS classes being used.

If migration or upgrade is involved, we may verify is the CSS classes' version matches the DLL's.

If the issue persists, we may need more information regarding the application. If possible please attach a copy of the markup, and the events associated with the WebDataGrid.

If  you have any questions, please let me know as well.

Children