Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add appointment to WebDayView
posted
Hello together.

I am a total beginner in terms of Infragistics. And although I would like to start to insert an appointment in a WebDayView for example on 06/21/2008 at 10.00am. How exactly can I do?

Greetings
Maddi1986

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Maddi1986 said:
    I am a total beginner in terms of Infragistics. And although I would like to start to insert an appointment in a WebDayView for example on 06/21/2008 at 10.00am. How exactly can I do?

Make sure that you have both a WebDayView and a WebScheduleInfo control on your Page (the WebScheduleInfo holds the data in-memory that will be displayed by the WebSchedule view controls attached to it).  On the WebDayView, set its WebScheduleInfo property in the designer to your WebScheduleInfo control (it will probably be called "WebScheduleInfo1" or something like that).

The see the help topic to take it from there, Add an Activity on the Server.  When following the instructions in How to Create an Activity in Code, make sure to give each appt a different Key, that often throws newcomers to WebDayView.

For your appt to start on 06/21/2008 at 10:00am Universal Time (London, England, time zone excl. any Daylight Savings Time impact) you will want to add the following line (C#),

appt.StartDateTimeUtc = new Infragistics.WebUI.Shared.SmartDate( 2008, 6, 21, 10, 0, 0);

HTH,

Children