Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
confused (which is not hard for me) on implimenting webdayview
posted

hello - trying to work out webdayview control.  I have the following in my markup:

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">

</asp:ScriptManager>

<asp:SqlDataSource ID="rs_Scheduled_Information" runat="server"

ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:myconnection %>"

SelectCommand="SELECT iwre.requestNumber,

iwre.ApptStart,

iwre.ApptEnd,

iwre.ApptSubject,

ir.FirstName,

ir.LastName

FROM   dbo.Inspection_WorkRequest_Ext iwre

INNER JOIN dbo.Inspection_Resource ir ON  iwre.ApptResourceID = ir.ResourceID

where ir.ResourceID = @ResourceID"

SelectCommandType="Text" >

<SelectParameters>

<asp:QueryStringParameter Name="ResourceID" QueryStringField="ResourceID" />

</SelectParameters>

</asp:SqlDataSource>

<ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleSqlClientProvider ID="WebScheduleSqlClientProvider1" DataSourceID="rs_Scheduled_Information"

runat="server" WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1" StyleSetName=""

StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory="">

</ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleSqlClientProvider>

<igsch:WebDayView ID="WebDayView1" runat="server" VisibleDays="5" Width="80%"

WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1" EnableMultiResourceCaption="True"

MultiDayEventFromArrowCaption="" MultiDayEventToArrowCaption="" StyleSetName=""

StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory=""  >

</igsch:WebDayView>

<igsch:WebScheduleInfo ID="WebScheduleInfo1" runat="server" StyleSetName=""  

StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory="" WeekRule="FirstFullWeek">

</igsch:WebScheduleInfo>

Not sure what to do next.  I guess I need to tell one of the controls how to use my sqldatasource?  but i am not sure which one.  if someone can point me to a detailed example - that would help.  Pretty new to the infragistics controls.  So any hlep would be appreciated.   Sorry in advance for this simple question!  also, I would like the 5 day calendar to always display from Monday - no matter what day of the week it is.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children